Reviews for "C&C Red Alert - Hellmarch"

death watter lugt au! (russian comment) the f**k with this so i always hate nazi so it good but plz it be russia some (germany comment) yes!!!!! i like it but why no germany?????? (normal people mean american) ..... cool song but make it really cool than 3,2,1 MAKE 4

Awesome
plus it goes well with trhe xionic madness 4-1 movie
check it out

Pretty cool. I love this. Thank you.

C&C Red Alert. Brilliant.

It brings back good Ol' days of when C&C Was the most popular games, And we used to play it. I Really love this Remix, It has give me back Memories. When i first heard it in XM4 I Thought "Damn, I Really want to play C&C" And came here and felt like listening to this. Thanks for making this Remix! 10/10! -XIII7 "For Mother Russia."

One of my favorite remixes.

Yes, this is a Remix. It is Nod March. A remix of the original Hell march. =o