Reviews for "C&C Red Alert - Hellmarch"

Great

This was always one of my favourite Command and Conquer tracks, it's nice to hear it in the audio portal. It does sound very diffrent to the original but it keeps to the same tune, which is good. Although some parts sound to be a little full in a way so it's hard to hear some parts. But much of it keeps to the same sound, which I really like to hear, making this a good recreation of the song.

I like the veriation you have and the change of the instuments does really work with this very well. I think you have got much of this correct, the quality is good and this also loops well, which you could say is an added bonus. I have no real problems with this song overall, good job.

5/5

why is the tune lower

you should keep the tune the same like the original

this is amazing

First off I wanna say I cant even describe how much I love this song in words. Also the guy below me is an idiot also I want to say you did amazingly this song matches the feel of that legendary game so well (I fucking love that game btw) I cant get enough of this song I listened to it twice favorited downloaded and 5/5 10/10 also makes a great loop!

blah.....

ok to be honest YES the start sounds like Hell march....but the original is ALLOOTTT longer (6 minutes something something....) and sounds alot different...but other then that...nice work on actually attempting to make something sound close to it...but try harder ok :)

Yea!

Rocking out to this song while playing The Last Stand 2, Perfect match, man. You get 100/10