Reviews for "Speck Oppression"

confusing

I get all the sparks in the first level to the corner, and nothing happens? what do I have to do then?

decent

it was ok, i couldn't figure out what to do in the 3rd level i made the triangle and i still didn't beat the level but o well nice try.

Addicting but Flawed

This is a great game, and I feel that if you made a second attempt on trying to correct it you'll make a Incredible game.

The game gets addicting, but its way too hard for me. So I'm hoping that you can make it easier for other people so that they'll be more willing to play it all the way through.

Good

Pretty good game, little complicated that it only gives you limited amount of sparks. Once I got all of them to the corner nothing happened though so I have to rate it lower than I felt.

Nice

You should be proud of making such a good game. Hard as it is, it's still very fun. I only made it to the level where it gives you 6 collectors and 6 semi-permeable walls...I think it said that was level 13... Well anyways, good game!