Reviews for "'11 Sunshine (Adagio In D Major)"

I'm in awe

I haven't logged into my account for a very, very long time and I've never written a review. But I could not hold myself back when I heard this. I am completely awed and utterly shocked. This is song makes me get goosebumps. Yes, I have followed your work for quite some time, but this is gorgeous. You are fantastic. Definitely the best artist on Newgrounds. And I've seen a lot of people compare you to other famous composers, but I would just like to say that you exceed most of them by miles. Really, keep up the good work.

EvilRaccoon responds:

Thanks so much! I appreciate that very much that you have taken the time to review since you don't ever right reviews.

Thanks for the excellent review and your score. :)

Wow

This is incredible - I got chills listening to this. Reminded me a bit of Howard Shore's scores. Beautiful. The piano was gorgeous.

Thank you!

Wow your music is always such an inspiration!!! I'm a writer, but when I hit a road block in my writing I try to find the best music that I can to help me get back on track. And I have to say your music helps me a LOT!!! I would seriously use this in part of a movie! It's truly spectacular! Thank you SO much for everything that you do! As an artist you are amazing! Keep on playing and creating! ^_^

great song.

i dont know why but itam always makes me think of my dad because he liked this song and he showed me kick ass the day it came out
so for me this song is quite emotional
and i miss my dad

EvilRaccoon responds:

Im glad this represents more to you than just a song. Thanks for your great comments, It was very heartfelt and I really appreciate your honesty.

All the best for you. :)

I dont speak english much but.... All I can say is, This theme is fit for medieval/fantasy war. Like a man giving speech to his soldiers before going to war.