Reviews for "'11 Sunshine (Adagio In D Major)"

I'm in awe

I haven't logged into my account for a very, very long time and I've never written a review. But I could not hold myself back when I heard this. I am completely awed and utterly shocked. This is song makes me get goosebumps. Yes, I have followed your work for quite some time, but this is gorgeous. You are fantastic. Definitely the best artist on Newgrounds. And I've seen a lot of people compare you to other famous composers, but I would just like to say that you exceed most of them by miles. Really, keep up the good work.

EvilRaccoon responds:

Thanks so much! I appreciate that very much that you have taken the time to review since you don't ever right reviews.

Thanks for the excellent review and your score. :)

Great :)

i've been listening to your music for quite some time, it seems that every song you make is an improvement from the last...its rare to find someone that doesn't plateau out and make the same song over and over, every song you develop is fresh new and exciting, and i definately look forward to future contributions :) i only come to newgrounds to listen to your music, and i cross my fingers hoping you have a new one up! Excellent Work!

EvilRaccoon responds:

Thanks subfreakmt! Thats really kind of you to say that I improve with every track. Hopefully I wont plateau out soon! :D

Thanks again!

Wow, awesome song.

I really like it, it's peaceful and moving, makes me think of the ocean for some reason.

Anyway I was wondering if you were still working on a song for me. I know I wasn't able to pay you anything but I'm entering the writing contest for Jan/Feb. Which involves combining a audio song w/ a writer w/ a flash artist. I've already chosen one of your songs for my piece, If I win it'll be in the flash. But if you were to work on mine, if you haven't forgotten about it, I'd probably consider using it instead.

Anyway, again awesome song, may you continue to make epic tracks well into 2011. :D

PM'ed you. :D
Thanks!

Hell Yeah!

This is just Beatyfull :D
Thank 4 posting and keep up the damn nice work!

Thanks Dmess!