Reviews for "'11 Sunshine (Adagio In D Major)"

beutiful

a masterpiece, without a doubt

great song.

i dont know why but itam always makes me think of my dad because he liked this song and he showed me kick ass the day it came out
so for me this song is quite emotional
and i miss my dad

EvilRaccoon responds:

Im glad this represents more to you than just a song. Thanks for your great comments, It was very heartfelt and I really appreciate your honesty.

All the best for you. :)

I must say...

Amazing. It's so bold. I love how it just expands and ahhhh... It's hard to describe how it sounds to me lol. I love it.

Thank you!

Wow your music is always such an inspiration!!! I'm a writer, but when I hit a road block in my writing I try to find the best music that I can to help me get back on track. And I have to say your music helps me a LOT!!! I would seriously use this in part of a movie! It's truly spectacular! Thank you SO much for everything that you do! As an artist you are amazing! Keep on playing and creating! ^_^

This is excellent.

Fantastic buildup, and the tune is quite inspirational.