Reviews for "'11 Sunshine (Adagio In D Major)"

I dont speak english much but.... All I can say is, This theme is fit for medieval/fantasy war. Like a man giving speech to his soldiers before going to war.

Best coverversion of this song i ever heard... AWESOME!

Breathtaking, this has so much meaning to me as it wa the very first song i ever properly tried to play on the Piano and put it to a trailer.

waw you have skills!

Kick ass

"Kick start the year" Kick-Ass. You sly dog you ;). Anyways this track is kick-ass including all your recent 2011 pieces, keep up the great work. You're way better than me and it's just your hobby. Some people are just born to make music you know, talent.

Excellent retake

Loved the music in the movie (Sunshine), but your more orchestral version makes it so much more breathtaking to listen to. Thank you for doing the remake.