Reviews for "Into The Eclipse"

Downloaded immediately!

Do be honest, I have no idea how to review Ambient music since I rarely listen to it, but this...was amazing! It was very relaxing. Now, I didn't listen to it in the "right" mood (cheap iPod headphones, lights on, eyes open until the end) but I still found it very relaxing and wonderful to listen to. This is going straight on my iPod for when I have trouble sleeping, want to relax after a stressful day or hard workout, or whenever.

I liked the breathing at the end too. Somehow I was already in syn with the old man dying before he even started to breathe. Very well done.

I can't wait to hear your album!

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

Thanks man! The album will be out soon, and will have abour 12 tracks, fresh album art, some some extras and junk for ten bucks :P

This no need reviews (really)

For ambient or instrumental music lovers , this song is perfect to listening . I liked this song and I downloaded to my personal NG folder´s music . This piece of brain is quiet , peaceful , enjoyable , nice and beautiful . Sometimes we need to have some quiet moments in life to think where we are , what we are doing , who´s with us , and what we gonna do . This song will take you in a space trip along stars and maybe you shall be able to see our cosmos and milky way far from your mortal existence . ( with eyes closed )
So to finish I want to invite you to have a listen , and please let your mind take a little relax out of yourself .

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

Did you say brain? You just used a very keyword there... the album cover is a hand drawing of a brain haha. I have my own NG music folder as well. NG has some amazing talent on here, you should really check out more of the audio portal. Thanks for the support :D

Relaxing

You've really done well with this piece. I can honestly put your review in perspective and daydream away witht this piece. Keep up the good work and mysterious works on your pieces since it seems to be one of your strengths. Once again, keep going with the stunning work.

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

Thanks man. I hope to further increase the complexity of my work, and keep on learning how to create different tunes using simple ideas.

Creepy.

I like it. It really does allow you to indulge in your imagination and visualize events that you have never witnessed as if you've seen it everyday. For me, it turned into being a fetus in the womb. I know that sounds a little odd, but it was so real, it kinda freaked me out and I had to open my eyes. lol. Anyway, great ambient piece.

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

LOL, man thats a creepy explanation xD

great song

I like this song alot interesting rythme and almost earry tune. I have them but i would not have someone with out earbuds or headphones listen to this song because its harder to hear. Thats what toke off a star.

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

Your absolutely right... this song on computer speakers is the equivalent of getting in bed with a hot, sexy girl and having her pass out from alcohol. VERY UNSATISFYING. >:C

Although, this sounds pretty dope on a large speaker setup, but hell who has those anyway. Oh wait, car. Try playing it in your car lol.