Reviews for "Into The Eclipse"

AngryFace

Angry Face just stares at you and just kinda moshes in this song. I'm kinda getting chills.
But anyway awesome song, keep up the good work and I'll definitely listen to the next song you make.

An interesting format.

Not too bad. I daresay perhaps even the esteemed good. The NewPeople are pleased by these wailings of the night. New Mexico? 'Tis a good state. Should be ceded to Mexico. It's practically inviting them over. Anyway, back on the song. Nicely done.

-The NewKing

GOod job BUT..

Best headphones you got wont help this song sound any better mp3 is a shitty quality format no matter what even if someone has better headphones they will hear this has crap in them due to how mp3's are made...it would have to be FLAC or WAV format and high sample rate for this wonderful song to sound within true clarity!

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

Actually, sometimes a song sounds really cool in its .mp3 but the AIF is available here if your interested:

Epic dude

i love your work when ever i have a bad day at school i get my laptop go in my room turn off all the lights and get my headphones (bought them so i can listen to music better specifically yours)

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

Im glad that I can help your stress filled day of dick teachers ;)

nice

this is beautiful work man! I love it, i'll be using this for meditation. it's super chilled out, i dig it.