Reviews for "Into The Eclipse"

Calming

this is something I can listen to every single day and never get sick of. Relax and enjoy :)

good

it sounds like somtin u hear in the end of a movie when there is a long path that people are walking down its a 10

Wow, this is amazing.

Very metititative song to relax to not to mention has a bit of a Mario Galaxy kind of feel. Nice job!

Amazing

I work as a Massage Therapist and I was browsing for some songs to put together on a CD for treatments... this right here is going to be the opening track!

I'm gonna look through your history to see if I can find more like this.

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

Awesome! I would strongly recommend "Breathe With Me" :)

Thank you! :D

Awesome

I think this is a bit too relaxing and I'll have to stop it before I fall asleep too early, lol. Almost sounds like a meditation track, only not as cheesy and lame. Would be great to fall asleep too.

All the instruments are very soothing and flow together well. My eyelids are seriously like getting heavy trying to type a review lol.

The different percussion sounds and other sound effects like the water were mixed really well and all blend together in a very calming manner.

Awesome track. Keep up the great work.

-RRC-

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

Yeah, ambient music can really knock you out. That's why it is great for meditation.