Reviews for "Into The Eclipse"

Good job! Brought it back from the dead...

Awesome job :D

Amazing piece, I really love the way everything is just calm. It's really relaxing.
*Favoriting*

5/5
10/10

..and it all went dark

but the good kind. Once again, i am amazed at this. cannot wait for your album!

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

Thanks a lot! I have about 40 minutes of music exclusive to the album so far... :)

Staring into a particular abyss...

I have a fondness for this particular sound after the beginning casm fades away, which I can tell is an authentic sample, because once the first pad starts kicking in, I had a flashback to 80s movies, where they have ambience like this post-character-trauma, the montages they show of a character's disbelief of an event, but moving ahead. Very good manipulations at work here. Haunting, eerie, but not overly so, there is a kind of reassurance in the background, like angels singing out notes.

John Cage would be pleased.

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

I made everything from scratch actually. It isn't a sample, I recorded it on an airplane :D

John Cage wow

Not quite as enjoyable as Crowds, but still good.

I definitely enjoyed this one, but for some reason, I didn't like it as much. It seems like more of a nice song to relax to, and, although I hate to admit it, I wasn't really relaxing and not doing anything else while listening to it, haha. That might be why I didn't like it quite as much.

It was still rather good, and I can't wait to hear the rest.

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

The main fault in this song is that it doesnt have as much harmony as crowds does.

Although, I still very much enjoy this one personally. My next one will be very similiar to this one, although it will have much more harmony in it when combining the pads and SFXs.