Reviews for "Wrath of Shadow ep. 4.1"

Nice work!!!

Dude, That was the coolest of them all... I didnt understand what Chaos was saying but It was ok to have the letters that way with him... Also... I WAS IN THE F***ING CREDIT!!!!! YEAH!!!! Also I said it would fit to have All hail Shadow in the credit... But I hope the next one will be better and the fighting will be good... And I agree with FreshFlesh... Fix the button and have the arrow (or a chaos emerald in this case) be seen cause I was always confused where the arrow was... I also agree that this oneshould go to the collection...

Shi-Gu responds:

THANK YOU SO MUCH DUDE!!!
Finnally I found you, like I said whith everyone I´ll repair the button problem, chaos was talking in other language (in the game he doesn´t talk) you don´t need to understand (I am the only one who does >:D)
Thanks, the next will be much better :D

:P COOL :P

Cool!

Really good work,man! Gets better and better every time! I really liked it,and,in my opinion,it should be in the collection :) But fix the buttons,please, the cursor desapears when it's over it and sometimes i miss click ^^. Good luck and hope to see part 4.2 soon!
-FreshFlesh,Russia

Thanks, the first 100% positive comment :D
Don´t worry, I´ll repair the button problem soon...

Nice work.

First of all awesome new intro man,there was a lot of improvements with this episode the framerate seemed a lot smoother & quicker i also like the fact that you can go through the text as you please via the button though there we're a few typos in this episode but no big deal,it was nice to see Knuckles finally make an appearence in this episode and it provided some good depth in the storyline,as a whole the series got that much better on both a story & animation stand point with the episode,great job and keep it up. =)

Thankyou very much! :D

Length

It was pretty good but I still think you can make it just a little longer then I would give it a 10. But for now, I'll give you a 9.