Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Wrath of Shadow ep. 4.1"

Nice work!!!

Dude, That was the coolest of them all... I didnt understand what Chaos was saying but It was ok to have the letters that way with him... Also... I WAS IN THE F***ING CREDIT!!!!! YEAH!!!! Also I said it would fit to have All hail Shadow in the credit... But I hope the next one will be better and the fighting will be good... And I agree with FreshFlesh... Fix the button and have the arrow (or a chaos emerald in this case) be seen cause I was always confused where the arrow was... I also agree that this oneshould go to the collection...

Shi-Gu responds:

THANK YOU SO MUCH DUDE!!!
Finnally I found you, like I said whith everyone I´ll repair the button problem, chaos was talking in other language (in the game he doesn´t talk) you don´t need to understand (I am the only one who does >:D)
Thanks, the next will be much better :D

Awesome work

Wrath of shadow should be on sonic page, i'll try to put it there for you. YAY!

Shi-Gu responds:

Thanks, I have tried it too, hope they put it there

Shadow fan

its a good 1 but how come shadow doesnt have any1 on his side?

Shi-Gu responds:

hey, if you are a shadow fan you might know he prefers to work alone, also there's no character that fits ok with him in this adventure except for sonic but they will not team up...
Anyway sometimes during the journey Shadow will team up with other people, like kirby, and you know Shadow is so cool he doesn't needs a partner, it easy defeats Sonic and co.

cool

brawling time but it is gonna be a tie

Shi-Gu responds:

How are you so shure? *evil plans*

awsome music

the music at the end is awsome i know it its called "all hail shadow" :P sweet song

Thanks, yes it is