Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "PacVan"

It wasn't very good.

The menus were nice and stuff, good music, good graphics, but it just wasn't fun. There was no point, no motivation! And the physics engine, it wasn't very good. It's a good concept, but it needs to be greatly improved.

Stupid

This game makes no sense. The screen is constantly moving so I can't go back, so I guess leaving behind letters is fine.
Whenever you run into the side of a ledge going to a step up, you die. Why do die from that?!

it's ok..

the jumping seemed kind of off, the game isn't bad, just kind of boring. maybe enemies or a time limit system like super mario without having to be forced to move on

Meh.

Well this is just another of those run of mill submissions. Sure the graphics and gameplay were fun, but the controls seemed just plain wacky. You shouldent move that much when in the air. I found myslef clicking the right button and then quickley clicking the left again, thats just plain annoying. Nonetheless other then that the gameplay was fun, and easy to play. The graphics were good, although not great, but good nonetheless, nice job.