Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "PacVan"

Not bad.

This is a nice game you made here and it will get psted jugdement easy. The only thing is sometimes you dont get the items when you hit them and it can be annoying.

wow, could be more, but still

still getting used to the new system.
vey good game.
too much like mario without the same responiveness.
i died when i landed. stil,l it handled it well i kept playing.
music was ok. graphics were great! gameplay needs a bit of tweeking.
for example, if you're going to auto scroll, let me move back and forth as quickly as i can to get more parcels.
loved it! kepp tweeking it!

Simple and entertaining

A very entertaining, and yet- simple game. This totally works out, as the game is running smooth, and has no apperant bugs.

As for now, it's hard to give any critism, as the game works a 100%. I'm going to be bussy playing it anyway ;)

Cheers!

-Duffi

This game was soo cool!

I wasn't expecting much when I opened the game, then I saw the menu and I'm like... COOL!

I got #1 score of all time on the 2nd level. I was pretty excited about that.

Great Game man!
-Dan

Not half bad

A pretty good game. There were only a couple of flaws. The gravity function I don't really mind being flawed because it helps the gameplay but I thought it was dumb that if you walk as slow as possible into a wall you just always die. It also needed more levels and maybe some sort of level beating system where you have to get a certain amount of parcels to beat a level.