Reviews for "PacVan"

Fun!

This was fun. The objective of the game is nothing too new, but I really liked it. It could use more levels, but the High Score board was a nice touch. Woot for number 29 on Level 3!

Nice game

Nice graphic, nice music and sound, nice... bug? Yeah... you can do a walljump... Here's the video: <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T80w__vmWQk">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T80w__
vmWQk</a>

fishinabottle responds:

Thanks for the review, and for the bug report. I was just wondering what you used to capture the game footage?

Meh.

Well this is just another of those run of mill submissions. Sure the graphics and gameplay were fun, but the controls seemed just plain wacky. You shouldent move that much when in the air. I found myslef clicking the right button and then quickley clicking the left again, thats just plain annoying. Nonetheless other then that the gameplay was fun, and easy to play. The graphics were good, although not great, but good nonetheless, nice job.

not bad

awesome graphics, got a bit boring and repetitive after a while, ill give it a 8

Amazing

Good graphics, sound was ok, simple goal yet it's addicting, overall it's a great game. Looking forward to more of your work.