Reviews for "Newgrounds Reborn"

Heh, a rant like this was granted on the new design. Smooth animation, clocks I haven't seen before... even SBC pops up! Woo! Fun watch. Ends a bit abruptly though.

-cd-

Surprisingly good.

I actually liked a robot voice for once! Great work there.

Odd...

Odd... but still gets the job done. Well thought out brought a lot of issues to mind that are now fixed! Yahoo! Newgrounds Reborn!

KKyuubi responds:

I feel sad to see the sub-scores go....now it's only one lonely number *sobs*

clock death march

It could be alot better so it gets a five

death march?

well

its kinda sad because this is actually one of the better "Redesign" flashes, but i still didnt think it had a point, just explaining the features, ok jokes, and that last sound was loud and annoying

KKyuubi responds:

Oh come on, the edn noise is a crucial requirement for a Clock Flash! I can't help it! It's a tradition dating back to the works of OrangeClock!