Reviews for "Newgrounds Reborn"

A Clock Crew Flash..

With no stupid acts of wannabe hentai in it..what the hell, did you guys redesign too? Anyways..this video was actually ok.

KKyuubi responds:

Yeah, thanks, and I've already seen bugs, the reviews number in the thing doesn't even activate under judgement!

Informative

Fast easy way to tell all the good stuff that came out of the redesign, I enjoyed it.

KKyuubi responds:

Ironically, I made this just with the info from the downtime page alone!

It Was Okay

But it didn't really show anything more or give much more other than them explaining what is new on newgrounds. The graphics on the clocks are better than they usually are on clock movies, so that was an upgrade for something. It was kind of short, but with only having a day to finish it, I understand it would have to be a little rushed. Also nice page ;)

KKyuubi responds:

Thanks. It was rushed because I was running on the assumption that it would be up last night. But then, it got shunned to over 24 hours after the start of the downtime!

good one

well, i know im not the biggest fan of clocks in the world, but that was actually a pretty nice animation... especially for the NG redesign. Its only fitting that the ClockCrew bring us an animation on an event like this and i must admit that i liked this one, it was quite cool.

The KWAS71KCK has spoken

It's okay

good use of the robot voices. Graphics look okay. It wasn't very humorous like clock movies should be but it was a decent redesign flash movie. nice job.

yeaaaaaaa