Reviews for "Newgrounds Reborn"

It Was Okay

But it didn't really show anything more or give much more other than them explaining what is new on newgrounds. The graphics on the clocks are better than they usually are on clock movies, so that was an upgrade for something. It was kind of short, but with only having a day to finish it, I understand it would have to be a little rushed. Also nice page ;)

KKyuubi responds:

Thanks. It was rushed because I was running on the assumption that it would be up last night. But then, it got shunned to over 24 hours after the start of the downtime!

well

its kinda sad because this is actually one of the better "Redesign" flashes, but i still didnt think it had a point, just explaining the features, ok jokes, and that last sound was loud and annoying

KKyuubi responds:

Oh come on, the edn noise is a crucial requirement for a Clock Flash! I can't help it! It's a tradition dating back to the works of OrangeClock!

Informative

Fast easy way to tell all the good stuff that came out of the redesign, I enjoyed it.

KKyuubi responds:

Ironically, I made this just with the info from the downtime page alone!

Odd...

Odd... but still gets the job done. Well thought out brought a lot of issues to mind that are now fixed! Yahoo! Newgrounds Reborn!

KKyuubi responds:

I feel sad to see the sub-scores go....now it's only one lonely number *sobs*

A Clock Crew Flash..

With no stupid acts of wannabe hentai in it..what the hell, did you guys redesign too? Anyways..this video was actually ok.

KKyuubi responds:

Yeah, thanks, and I've already seen bugs, the reviews number in the thing doesn't even activate under judgement!