Reviews for "Newgrounds Reborn"

Heh, a rant like this was granted on the new design. Smooth animation, clocks I haven't seen before... even SBC pops up! Woo! Fun watch. Ends a bit abruptly though.

-cd-

Surprisingly good.

I actually liked a robot voice for once! Great work there.

It's okay

good use of the robot voices. Graphics look okay. It wasn't very humorous like clock movies should be but it was a decent redesign flash movie. nice job.

yeaaaaaaa

good one

well, i know im not the biggest fan of clocks in the world, but that was actually a pretty nice animation... especially for the NG redesign. Its only fitting that the ClockCrew bring us an animation on an event like this and i must admit that i liked this one, it was quite cool.

The KWAS71KCK has spoken

clock death march

It could be alot better so it gets a five

death march?