For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 210 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Wizards"

not to be mean

im sorry but no sound low vote but hey good graphics

decent animation, but it needed sound

i liked the classic wily coyote/ road runner theme, and the overall animation was really good, but it needed sound! with sound i would have given this a 4 instead of a 2. if you could go back, re-make it with sound, stick in a preloader, didnt make it loop, and resubmit it, it would be about 5 times better than it is now. keep up the good work!

1 word

SOUND

Cool

That was quite funny, i haven't seen a Roadrunner cartoon in years, i'm missing out.

I think the ending could have been better had the rock not disappeared, i.e. followed him into the side of the mountain...

Needs sound as well, but otherwise, very good =)