Reviews for "Dunce Dunce Revolution"

Awesome

Challenging and entertaining. Touche! --And I'm anxiously awaiting my million. (or at the very least for you to call me sexy ;) )

you owe me a million.

it said i would get a million if i beat the game, so i beat the game and yet no million. if there's a problem with it and you deny you owing me a million, ill sue you for a million. one million please. i'm really serious about this. Give me a million now. got that??????

Well done great game

Yayyyyyyyyyyyy i won at he end the hamster says you win

5/5

7/10

........

lol awesome :3

...

Yeah, it's ok, I guess... Buttons from left to right should be Left-Up-Down-Right, like in almost all such games. Would make it easier. Also, make it so you actually have to get good to win. Like missing is bad instead of good?