For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 39 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Dunce Dunce Revolution"

Not what rhythm games should be like...

I was playing this and thinking of just how poor of an example this is of a rhythm based game. The levels did get increasingly harder...but it was really no fun to play. The sync didnt seem on, but the gfx made up for that which rly shudnt be the case in any game. The arrows also confused me in the way they were set up with the down arrow on the right side, as opposedto the correct layout of the arrows.

Overall: Gfx were superb no question, but judging on gameplay, interactivity and fun, it just wasnt....(and i beat all 5 levels)......

GL in the contest,
Coolio-N

Dave responds:

My take is that changing things around like the arrow keys adds challenge to it, as opposed to 100% cloning every other rhythm game out there. Dare to be different!

Fantastic

A great game, it's mad when you get to level 5, i can't belive i completed it.

keep up the good work 9/10

Nice work Dave.

That was really quite good. Good choice of songs, and it was also pretty hard, unlike other Rock Out! submissions. The RAB theme was a nice touch too.

Finally a rockout ame that doesn't lag!

Most of the games for the Rock-Out contest lagged on me, but this didn't so bonus points for that. And the music choices were greatm they bring me memories. This is by far the best game submitted to the Rock-Out contest. And the dance moves were great. This gets easily my 5/5.

Dave responds:

Very kind MrFinland. I'm glad you like it & the music!

The first time...

That I find one of Daves Submissions under judgement. Cool as always Dave, keep it up please!!! Gave it 5/5 of course