Reviews for "Hungry Hungry Wiggies"

Really good game

Wow I have to say that this one was a really good game the graphics was really nice this has a delighfull element and visual and the game was refreshing this game is the type of game you could make it more exciting with some added medals anyways fun game you have created.

~~SUGGESTED IDEAS~~

~X~

For me, this wasn't great. It's mostly because I'm quite bad at it. The keys just seemed pretty random. I'm used to the ASDF format. At least this was unique. The animation was quite nice.

I never know whether or not to call it animation or graphics. It's nice to have a game series. Where's "Epic Battle Fantasy"? This I guess is fine for a quick run. Good thing you don't lose for missing.

Nice. I like unique games like this. The gameplay mechanisms, the graphical angle from which you see everything, the characters (they do remind a little of Goombas) and the fact that you use different keys for different... bugs, or whatever they're called. It's a bit odd a key combination though, not all in a line or order. But apart from that, great work!

-cd-

Kevin Bacon

Kevin Bacon got a ranking of 9 on normal even though Kevin Bacon thought he was doing poorly. Kevin Bacon deems this game hard but passable

fun

it was very fun but way to much to think about