Reviews for "Adagio"

Slower for younger audiences,eat food and you'll be FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAST!

Awesome game interface, great music selection, and responsive controls. What's not to love?

First off, I love the fiery interface, sleek and captivating from a start; that goes for the gaming interface to. The controls, them being all five keys and fingers on the left hand, is a great combination of keys not only because it's the obvious placement but because it teaches you correct keyboard placement at the same time, for typing. I just use a few fingers on each hand, so this is great practice at the same time. Good music, good controls; good game!

-cd-

An alright game, although you do need much harder songs. Poor effort on making notes to hit.

mmmmmmmayeeheaaaaa it'sssss goood..... It is a very nice game though, but the 9/10 is because it needs more songs
I'm srs, man, only 6 songs? you need to know that more songs=MOTHERFUROCKIN' OUT!!!!11!!
Anyway, I hope you have more stamina left to make more games like this.