For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 7 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Primal War 13"

nice

I've seen you do a lot of stupid things in your life, and then, you go ahead and do some like this..... and totally redeem yourself.

Nice job.

RickMarin responds:

Dumb and Dumber, nice

Good show.

I have to say that this is the most clever fight I have seen in a while.

Q: What do you mean by clever?

A: I mean that you used all that you could use, you had the ape throw bulders at the lizard and then the lizard jumps out of the way just before it hits. It was like a compressed episode of DBZ. And the ending confused me but I'm sure that it's leading to some good plot. But I did find how the ape ran from the witch to be a bit cheap. He barely interacts with the ground at all. But other than that you did an outstanding job.

This Rocks.

I really like it. Keep it coming

kewl

good everything

for the sake of heyzooz

your animation is B E A U TFUL, my gawd detail and it was fucken sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeet