Reviews for "Primal War 13"

the awaited battle

this was what i was waiting for and i have to say this battle is amazing. it pisses me off when that bitch steps in but hey the white gorilla seems to manage to take it all. everything was done so beautifully. i love how detailed everything is. i even love it when white gorilla runs. it's just amazing.

damnit....your good.

ok now thats what im talking about. i love it semply love it. keep this up.

THE GORILLA

HA!!!! EVEN THE MIGHTY T-REX CANT FUCK WITH THE GORILLA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WHAT WHAT WHAT !??!?
NOOOO WHAT HAPPENS NEXT? AAAA YOU'RE KILLING ME.

Great work on the animation, your animations have become so much more definitive.

Epic as all hell!

Like I said in my last review - it's getting harder and harder to write reviews for your movies because I don't want to get repetitive at all, but this is truly an amazing series. This might become my favorite series on Newgrounds, and I thought it was tough to beat the Madness series. This is just so unique and perfect.

Graphics and animation were amazing. Sound was amazing. Enough said.

The battle scene between the Gorilla and the T-Rex is probably one of the most epic one-on-one battle scenes on Newgrounds...in my own humble opinion. With all of the flash movies I've seen, that's hopefully a meaninful opinion. It looks like you really went all out and used all the skills you have in flash and more to make what you made here. The detail was incredible. The best I've seen yet in the series, and I keep thinking it gets harder to beat, but I still have 4 more to watch (as of current) and I know I'll see more impressive animation and sound in the future episodes.

As for right now...great work!