For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 57 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Primal War 13"

it's like the cartoon i wish i had growing up.

soooo good. dinosaur king aint got shit on the white gorilla. stupid lizard bitch! stay out of it!!! (your mother in law you say? hahahahaaa!!!)

if gorilla that tough how touh king?

king lion bash the lizard king into pices

Amazing

I find your Primal Wars series very entertaining and your artwork is greatly detailed. The fight scenes in here are one of the best and it is well choreographed. The only down side to these is the music you have in some parts of them. Some times, in various episodes with fight scenes, the music is not always the right music to go along with it. Although, most of the time you do have the right music. What I mean by the right music is music that makes you get into the scene more. I think you should think about what music you're gonna use in different scenes.
Can't wait for more.

who is the person in memory???

up there who is the person?
go lizard race