Reviews for "Primal War 13"

Must see

2 Thumbs up. Awsome Graphics, awsome violence, awsome everything. U dont have to watch the other to enjoy.

Best one so far

Best one so far! Would be really cool if you actually make a game outa this =)

I would pay to watch this

Well....I wouldn't pay for it but still you get my point. This was really good.

nice

pretty cool monster fight,but instead of them taking turn getting pummeled,maybe you should make them do other moves,and make em evade the moves......it'll be more exciting.

so the sorceress's plan all along was to bring down the white gorilla and the dinosaur king down at the same time with a good excuse......cunning,but even if the dinosaurs resist,she can take them on=)it'd be cool if that happened,less trouble for the animals,and more violence for usxD

hell yeah