Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "!!THE PACER!!"

All i have to say...

all that i hav to say is that the screen was too big and that the game was alrite. It was kind of annoying in a way, but overall it was good.

MrManiacMan responds:

I'm glad you like may game to some extent. I must agree that playing through the same thing many, MANY times to get it right is annoying, so I'll cut the difficulty of my next game down a few notches.
I hope that you enjoy my next game!

Too big...

It would have been better if the screen were a bit smaller, after all you can't scroll down on the popup windows. I lost quite a lot of time because I couldn't see all of the screen.

A pretty good game otherwise, though.

MrManiacMan responds:

I do know what you mean because when I made this game Newgrounds used to slightly shrink the size or the game window, so this 700px X 700px game was more like 650px X 650px. I found that change rather annoying because that means that none of my games will really fit on the screen now, but I do indeed like the new layout of the site.
I hope you enjoyed my game!

Not bad

Decent game, controls were simple which is good, the music was nice, the obstacles were good too, as well as the overall level..somewhat tough, not in a bad way though

MrManiacMan responds:

Don't worry my next game will be easier. If all goes well I should have two out by the end of the year, so keep an eye out if you like my stuff. Thank you for the positive feedback!

nice game

pretty dificult, though

MrManiacMan responds:

That seems to be the main reaction I'm getting from this game; anyway, I'll just learn from that little mistake. I hope you enjoyed my game!

nice game

that was a pretty fun game. the concept behind this one here was quite original.. a little simple overall, but it had a nice challenge to it, had some nice graphics, good audio from the audio portal, nice gameplay/controls and it served as quite an effective time killer.

MrManiacMan responds:

It's an honor to be review by one of the top reviewers on Newgrounds. I'm glad that you thought it was an effective time killer, but after reading these reviews I fell that I have to turn the difficulty down a bit even though you seem to have enjoyed it.
Sincerely, MrManiacMan.
P.S. Sorry for not getting back to your review earlier. I thought that i had responded to all of them, but it looks like I responded to none of them.