Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "!!THE PACER!!"

Meh.

It was an allright game but i'm not gonna lie to you, i've seen better. Sure you didn't spend 'as' much time as you probably could have but hey, no one is perfect. The graphics were decent and the music was catchy so at least you caught my attention in that way. You lost some points in the gameplay area due to its odd controls. Maybe I just stink at this sort of game but I found them quirky and ungainly and, try as I might, I could not make those fast times. Thats about it I think since its all in all a good game. One day I'd like to make a rythm game but I have all the talent in flash that a wet noodle does.

Ooooh

I loved it, Great music.

The only problems I found/Disliked, were, the turning system, and I went over some of the golden notes and it didn't collect them... :)

But anyway good game, and your owning all the haters :)

MrManiacMan responds:

Thank you for taking the time to say what you thought about The Pacer! Whenever I actually get around to making the levels for the new Pacer, you really will be able to see a huge difference in how well it handles, so the turning system has been tweaked ever so slightly that it seems a whole world apart.
Now the whole note not being picked up thing, due to the fact that ALL of the hitTest functions (The function in Flash that does collision detection.) are all done with the CENTER of the player as the hit point. In other words, in order to hit a wall, touch a laser, or pick up a note you always have to touch it with the center of the player.
The real bug of this game is that you can bounce back-and-forth between two closely spaced walls very violently by hitting a wall with both the UP and DOWN arrow keys held down. You can eventually get off of the main course and find some helpful, but risky, shortcuts!
Anyway, thank you for playing and saying that I "Own all the haters"! I really find my response to that review to be quite satirical.

WOW waste of time

dude that game was patetic no offence but ur bad game maker and u cant say u didnt try but i bet u spen mounths on it...AND WHY THE HELL IS IT IN THE RYTHEM SECTION HUH?!?!?!?!

MrManiacMan responds:

I spent "Mounths" on it? ... Seriously, you should actually TRY to pass English (All proper nouns are capitalized.) class this year. I understand that little sixth, if not then fourth, graders tend to have a hard time grasping difficult concepts, like this game and their language of origin, but that "Patetic" you are referring to is most definitely your spelling, LOL!
Did you know that most people who go on to live lives of crime, that lead up to Uncle Bubba (Once again, a proper noun.) and the electric chair (Even though you may be tempted to capitalize "Electric chair", it is merely the word "Chair" preceded by a descriptive adjective.), exhibit at least two of three things in their everyday life?
1. Brain damage
2. Sexual abuse (Probably by your "Uncle bad-touch", LOL!)
3. Desire for power
I have some bad news for you...
You easily have debilitating brain damage (Clearly shown by your disability to understand how to properly spell and type.) that will completely crush your ability to think wisely about your actions thus causing you to want to commit heinous (Or in your language, very bad.) acts of violence. Knowing how most murders start out, you probably already have a history of violence towards animals (Domestic, that means "House hold", and Wild.) as well as your family.
You also show a desire for power seeing as you wrote this at around 6:00-6:30 A.M. in a poorly executed attempt to take your frustration out on a complete stranger before heading to school and having a, very well deserved, verbal beating by everyone. Students, teachers, and even "Friends" just can't help but taunt you!
Well, I have some more bad news...
IT'S NEVAR (That misspelling is absolutely fine considering that it is a meme, no you can't join in on the fun, LOL!) GOING TO STOP!
You might as well just let go of you dreams now because they are never going to come to fruition (You can figure this word out on your own...), simply because you have no people skills.
Anyway, I look forward to your next review (When you grow up of course!), and I hope it actually holds something more then your empty anger.

Sincerely, MrManiacMan.

P.S. If you ever go on a school shooting rampage, or commit any type of heinous (It's that darn big word again! >.<) act that you keep a journal! Don't forget to mention this review and how right it is about you worthless life!

P.S.S. NO U! (Another meme spelling! XD) "UR A BAD GAME MAKER", LOL! I honestly couldn't have said it /b/etter my self, but seriously, where are your games?

ehhh

it was ok but very boring after a couple min

MrManiacMan responds:

Wow, completely opposite reaction from your experience with Egg-Splosion...
You do realize that this had about 2.5 days of work in it, and that I whipped up Egg-Splosion in under the time it takes to finish the first Lord of the Rings movie, right?
This review would have been better if you had actually stated what made it "Boring". Many people have gotten enjoyment from playing this game, but failed to see the simple addictiveness of Egg-Splosion, and gave it quite similar marks.
The joke is that I am working on a very non-direct sequel to this game with a very powerful, custom physics engine, and I fear that most people will write the game off before they even get into the real fun. It would be greatly helpful to me if you could send me a PM detailing what really made this game boring over Egg-Splosion.
Anyway, you can look foreword to the release of at least two games from me this year; I hope you will also send me a PM regarding why this game was boring.

Like seriously?

Good game....one question...what does it have to do with rhythm?

MrManiacMan responds:

Nothing really, but it has great music! I don't know why it's in the rhythm section.
I originally began writing this HUGE response that had nothing to do with your review, but it had the screaming of the phrase "AAAAAWWWWWWWWWW BALLS!!!!!!!!" in it many times to prove a point or something... Anyway, the answer to your question is ABSOLUTLY NOTHING! (Except the golden spiny note things...)
Sincerely, MrManiacMan.
P.S. If you have no idea what I mean by "AAAAAWWWWWWWWWW BALLS!!!!!!!!", that makes two of us.