Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "!!THE PACER!!"

nice

pretty good simple game I liked the idea

MrManiacMan responds:

I'm glad that you enjoyed my game! The way I got the idea is quite interesting, I got it from a running exercise we do in gym every week called The Pacer.
Sincerely, MrManiacMan.
P.S. Sorry for not getting back to your review earlier. I thought that i had responded to all of them, but it looks like I responded to none of them.

Found a Bug...

hehe there's a cool little bug in your game...if you accelerate into a wall but before you hit the wall hold the down key at the same time as the up key you will begin to bounce violently back and forth until you bounce out of the boundaries. regain control and you end up further throuhg the map. i finished the wet lands stage in 22 secs. :P otherwise a simply fun game to spend about 5-10mins playing...i liked it

MrManiacMan responds:

After reading this review I fixed that bug in about five minutes, but I decided to keep it in the game because it is quite novel. I'm glad that you enjoyed my game!
Sincerely, MrManiacman.

Great

simple yet oddly addicting and the music goes perfectly with it although it does get repetative and annoying after a while

MrManiacMan responds:

I do know what you mean about my game getting annoying after a while, considering I was the sole tester, designer, and programmer of it. Perhaps, my next game will varied in the tasks you must complete, but not Wario Ware varied.

Very Good Game 4/5

Good game. Not sure why you said it's a rythem game though.

MrManiacMan responds:

I basically just said that my game was a "Rhythm game" because of the contest I was entering with it. (Shhh, don't tell anyone!) Nonetheless I'm glad that you enjoyed my game, and thank you very much for the 4/5!
Sincerely, MrManiacMan.
P.S. Sorry for not getting back to your review earlier. I thought that I had responded to all of them, but it looks like I responded to none of them.

It's a good game

Everything was smooth and the music was good, but I don't see how this is a "rhythm game." I didn't have to do anything to a rhythm. Aside from that, it was an enjoyable game.

MrManiacMan responds:

Yeah it's not really a "Rhythm game", but I just said my game was because it was musically inspired. It is nice to see that you did enjoy my game aside from that slight misdescription.
Sincerely, MrmaniacMan.