Reviews for "Strumzor"

Great Idea

This was a great idea for a game for the rock out contest, but I pretty much have the same thing to say as everyone else. It was definitely way too hard, I enjoyed that fact that you put one of my songs in there, but I also would've enjoyed getting to get to my song on the game haha. It does need to somehow be fine tuned so that it is at least a little easier, but as I said before, it is a good idea for a game, just needs some tweaking.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

either i suck or its waay too hard, i couldnt get past the first lvl. the idea is really cool but it needs to be fine tuned so its not so hard.

I agree with ^ that guy

This game is cool, but it's way too difficult.

Utter torture.

This game is absolute, utter torture. This game is way to difficult. Shouldent there be an easy mode or somthing? Anyway the graphics in this game were okay, but not great. The menu looked very nice as did the "how to play" menu. The gamplay itself lacked a bit, in my mind since it was so hard. I personally dont like to go out and play a super hard game and wste an hour on it and still only get 50%. If your good at this I can see where there would be replay value, which is always good for a game. Anyway nice work.

Too hard

May be just me but this is WAY to hard lol, perhaps you should introduce different levels of difficulty? Other than that it seems like this is a good game, so keep up the good work.

A well deserved 8.