Reviews for "Ongaku"

The game dont work for some reason

Congrats for winning the competition!! It's a really creative idea that not everyone would come up with!!

Favorite rhythm-music Flash game. Always liked the concept, the flexible difficulty, the music selection, being able to use custom background images. Think my only problem with it was the 1st track's notes are all a little off-sync for some reason though nowhere near as off as say Incubus Pulsm.

the thumbnail is a sperm

I admit that I'm not really into games like this, but this was still pretty good. It seemed way too easy at first. The hardest part was how you were punished by going back to where you were before. Or maybe that was just my bad playing. I guess it didn't need to be any flashier. The sounds were quite good in this.

I really came off as intimidated when people booed me. I didn't care, but that was harsh. I just thought it was interesting to try to go along with. I'm glad we can have a game that tests you like that.