Reviews for "Madness Agitation 2"

Hey, Ass-Corn.

You fucked up the collab.

teh deuce

his part was the best

ACE-Corn responds:

yes, yes it was.

A lil' improvement...

I liked how it added on a minute since the prequel, however, the closing still sucked, I mean it was worse than before the screen fades out and a black screen!! With the music still playing!!... but it doesn't matter, I only cared for the parts the most DeRosa and Alpha-Nuva's were the best. Also I'd like to also say the music was also good for this one, and a bunch of fresh ideas (NEVER even seen in a Madness Combat flick) were in here too.

ACE-Corn responds:

That was actually a bug, I had a big Credit screen going, then when the swf came out, it wasn't there. Couldn't open the fla again because it lagged out, so didn't get a chance to fix. =/

that was pure awesomeness

i totally loved alpha nuva's part, damn that was sexy!!

Madness!!!

OMG!!!!! Best collab evar!!!