Reviews for "Madness Agitation 2"

It's great (sigh...)

First off, I really don't like Madness tributes anymore or anything "Madness minus Krinkels" related. BUT, you guys made it good, and not crappy, so as a NG member, it is my duty is to rate you good, because I enjoyed watching a good Madness tribute (RIP-OFF). Personally, I don't like this movie :(

Ok, here goes nothing. Great animation. The last one really rivaled Krinkels. Everybody else's was good too. Nice job making the madness characters, and not ripping them off the Krinkels flash. The hotdog suit reminded me of the Wienerschnitzel hot dog getting revenge, so it was pretty funny.

Improvments:
None necessary, but more would make the flash a 5/5.
Except the last one. It was perfect.

4/5 :)) Great Job!!!

Like I said, personally, I hate it, but it's still a very, very good flash. So, uuh, good job... No, GREAT JOB, and keep it up.

rly god madns moviie

^red my summaruy

Nicely done...

Not bad, I had to watch it for seeing Alpha Nuva's name.. Though I have strayed away from madness. Not bad, though i find after all these tributes and stuff, these get very boring and repetitive.

also, madness is way too overated.

It was a pleasure...

working on this most epic of projects.