Reviews for "Madness Agitation 2"

w00t0rz

I am a better animator than you guys remember me as. Of course, now I do mostly fbf. If I submit some decent madness tributes, may I be in this collab? (By fbf I mean fbf redraw, not moving the symbols for each frame) But the reason I haven't submitted anything is because I'm still practicing.

ACE-Corn responds:

Hey Wild. Let's not let hard feeling stick, right? Go read some of my News posts in my profile. There's going to be no more Agitation from now on.

Not good...

Do
not
copy
Madness
eva again!
Please, just leave it to the pros.

ggagvebrgeg

I thought you co- author me?????

ACE-Corn responds:

For the last time. YOU DIDN'T DO ANY ANIMATION.

Winsome

I have realised that my piece was fairly liked. Considering that I've been animating madness for 3 weeks, I think I did well.

Good job, everyone.

Not what i expected.

Nuber 1 was better. But it still lived up to be pretty good.