Reviews for "Madness Inaguration"

I thought it was cool

I mean, come on, face it... It's no "MADNESS" done by the man, Krinkels, himself. But, I thought it deserved his dues for giving his all in this flash. I thought it could use a little work with the choppiness of the action. But, really, other than that, I thought it was really awesome. Great action. The only other downsideis the ending. Hope that you plan on putting out another one!
Oh teh noes!!!!!!!!!!! MoREz MaDNEssez!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!

LittleLuckyLink responds:

lol thanks for the review. And there will be another

alright

It was alright missing something though... like it was too fast but not bad. I guess injury could have been good also

LittleLuckyLink responds:

Yes people were getting there heads chopped off... That was alot of injury there.

great!

funny because it was fast! and hank was there too! But some moves was not so smoothy.

LittleLuckyLink responds:

Thank you. And the next one is gonna be way better. The guards actually fight and the movements are better.

not good not bad

work on it

pfff

Decent

It looks like the whole movie is a cut and paste from Madness Interactive. Other then that it was pretty good. 4/5, 8/10.