Reviews for "Madness Inaguration"

it's about time

finally, a madness tribute that isn't crap. however, alot of the ideas (locations, fighting styles, etc) were to much like Krinkel's to be called original, not to mention that the frame rate was way off, so it ran way to fast. I do, however, think Krinkels might consider putting this little guy into a movie or two :3

Bottom Line: despite it's - many - flaws, this is a pretty damn good movie

LittleLuckyLink responds:

Thanks, the reason it looked fast is because I didn't have much experience with 33 fbf. But expect more episodes soon.

Waaaaay too fast but otherwise pretty good.

First things first, this was very fast and jerky which made me miss some things. It's good but you need to slow it down and make it a bit smoother. also I can't really give you any style points as the style was invented by Krinkels. Good stuff anyway.

LittleLuckyLink responds:

Thank you for the review, I shall have more skill in the next episode...

Pwning

nice job, this movie has some up and downs

ups: Animation itself, Storyline, most of things apart from the downs

downs: They move too fast make sure they move slower next time..
with their legs moving of course

LittleLuckyLink responds:

Thanks, and the next one will show improvement.

hmmmm

It was well aniamted but when you zoomed in to chars they transformed and that was pretty annoying. and the grey lines around the flash are so annoying.

I gace the style a 4 because it wasn't original.

LittleLuckyLink responds:

Oh yeah those, I almost forgot lol.
I have to resisize the flash, but upon submitting it, I forgot the size so I would fix it later... I will go get it now.

<3 Counter strike?

Every weapon I saw in this is in counter strike, except for the swords of course.
Either way, fantastic job. Only thing wrong I guess was the lack of other characters moving whilst someone else is. More real that way.
Good Job

LittleLuckyLink responds:

Yes, I will take much more time for character movements in the next.
lol I never did notice any counterstrike resemblance.