Reviews for "Madness Inaguration"

Awesome!!

That movie was awesome!! Great for a madness tribute!! although it was a little fast. I liked how you had cameos of the people in the madness collab!

LittleLuckyLink responds:

D'oh! I forgot you, how awful, you shall be in the next. And in the next, it will have smoother movement so yay!

Madness tribute!

This is a great tribute for madness! I hope that the part you did for the collab is good too. Are you gonna put SmashedSmurf inside the next episode? You put him randomly at the end and said he was a mystery (when BBS-surfers know him), which gives the viewer the idea that a sequel is yet to come.

Good job.

LittleLuckyLink responds:

Oh yeah. There are going to be characters that appear in episodes as cameos and what not. Glad ya liked it thanks for the review!

Hey, I enjoyed it.

Though some portions of the movie feel a bit fast, the quality overall is very good. The choreography is well-created, there isn't too much or too little blood, and there's a bit of decent humor in it.

Congrats on making a successful Madness Combat tribute.

LittleLuckyLink responds:

Oh hay look! It is NinjaPoo! Glad ya liked it, and I can't wait for your second anti clock day madness.

NICE

Awesome dude, I knew u were a gd animator ever since i saw ur bit in the collab but this is SOMETHIN ELSE

AWESOME DUDE

AWESOME

*vote 5*

LittleLuckyLink responds:

Gee, thanks Mr Carrot head!

Kinda Fast... But Kinda Fun!

The characters seemed to move at a really fast rate. But other than that it was a enjoyable Madness Tribute! =)

"Lol at Hank's Cameo"

LittleLuckyLink responds:

Thank you the next will be waaaaay better.