Reviews for "Madness Inaguration"

Win.

Apart from it being too fast towards the end, it's awesome. Can't wait for the next one. : D

LittleLuckyLink responds:

Well thank you very much for watching! And be sure to submit to the madness collection. :)

Good

This was good, but it lacked something...I dunno. Since I'm such a Madness fan I noticed it. There's a certain passion I think that your missing. Other then that, it was a good little film.

Oh yeah, it seemed more like the people were just cattle going to get slaughtered then people trying to kill you hero. There other then that, a good show. Keep up the good work, I look forward to your next installment.

All Hail,
Niek-Diederik

LittleLuckyLink responds:

The guards naturally suck in this one. The next one though....

Dude this is awesome!!!

I loved it cant w8 for the next 1, and wer cpuld i get some madness sprites???

LittleLuckyLink responds:

Madnesscombat.net under the fans section. They always have a lot of sheets. Look for a post I made about my sheet.

Pretty good!

Very good but a little choppy but the animation overall was very good,looking forward to your second one!
=D

LittleLuckyLink responds:

Thank you much, the second will come soon!
Also, be sure to recommend this for the Madness Section!

great

awesome movie link,thanks for working with some of my ideas

Hay X! Glad ya liked it. Watch out for a second episode soon