Reviews for "Madness Inaguration"

One thing to say.....

This madness tribute was kick ass!!

kthx

It was interesting

I liked the movie, it was nice, but it didnt capture the madenss feel but at the same time it did. I didn't like that fact that some of the enemys would just stand and not even appear to be moving, other then that i thought it was nice, a little to fast paced so you couldnt capture each ones death. I seen you on a forum of Madness Combat, and was wondering if you could teach me some things as i'm an aspiring madness fan. I got some things down but not the things like you have.

Enjoyd the movie and keep producin

LittleLuckyLink responds:

Yes, I feel that the whole, no enemy reaction thing really slowed this movie down as in made it a lil' boring. But In the next movie, I am much more organized, so the enimies are completely moving.

that was awesome!

bravo! worth watching

Why thank you.

wow

nice madness. may need improvin though.
jeez the Zombie's eyes look lke Jebus, and he vibrates. Whats going on there?
But nice work overall. OOh most of the stuff you submitted were Madness. :) lol

Lol, yeh, zombie shake.

argh! see this comment

lolololol

Aaaaaah who cares about the pros and cons I just loved the violence and stuff. Great work overall.

You seem like a hardcore Madness fan. Make more of these. If I can't wait for Krinkels' animations, I'll watch these kind of Madness.

LittleLuckyLink responds:

Yeah that guys just mad becuase he was causing problems in this collab I was running, then I told him to get out. Anyways thanks for the review.