Reviews for "Madness Inaguration"

loved it!

I think that When it came time for freddie to use the double uzis, It was no longer to fast. A remake would be awesome, if you get around to it. I know you don't plan on editing this, but if you just lowered the fps and resubmitted it, It would be awesome. It was great, and I hope you had fun making it!

LittleLuckyLink responds:

I personally hate it. If I slowed the fps down, that would just make the shittiness even more apparent than it already is.
A remake, I was thinking of a remake, it would actually tell a heavily revised story, and it would be much different than this. But seeing as I don't want to make too many more Madness cartoons, i might not.

its ok

its good but he did move to fast and they never did shoot unless he was in cover acttually its kinda like madness elmination the gangsta looks like the gangleader

LittleLuckyLink responds:

Yeah it was pretty terrible right

hmmmmm

good movie but you got to work on how fast the movie speed is kid

Yeah.
See the newer submissions for improvements and tell me what you think of those

umm almost as good as Krinkles but..

1 thing u made him move too fast, and 2 hardly any of the guys would attack him they would just stand there waiting to get stabbed,shot,etc.. but everything else good expecially the part where hank came into the movie.... but a good idea for the ending with the chainsaw guy would be if hank came in and saved him.

Awesome