Reviews for "Super Viking Shark Panch"

SUPER VIKING SHARK PANCH SUPER ROCKED MY WORLD!!!

Okay, let's analyze the logistics of this game:
1)Angry Viking with mega fists of FURY!!!
2)Floating Corpse
3)Flying Sharks
4)Death, mayhem, and flaming insanity

If these apocalyptic ingredients don't add up to the coolest game I've played in a while, well then I wasn't PANCHING SHARKS! Seriously, though, Super Viking Shark Panch better rock this contest or I'ma cry!

Purely Awsome.

It contains a very lot of blood n gore which is a plus point and the voices, superb. I am most pleased with this piece of entertainment. I must also credit you for having picked a great music score from NG. So from me, an excellent rating on this.

Holy shit!!!

This game freakin' owns. This is the whole reason Newgrounds even exists. Make more like this one.

Once you panch you just cant stop!

10/10. and well earned. my favorite game ever. ITS SO FUNNY.

you guys aRE ALL IDIOTS!

Guys this game is a joke its meant to be funnie because when you lose the guy saids some smart ass comment i mean i cant even beat it on easy i mean cmon