Reviews for "Super Viking Shark Panch"

yesssssssss a dream of manlyness come true

yes of all that is manly this game is amongst it
this is the best game evar and is in my favorites
i got 90% on hard on speedway !!!!! OWN3D
yes make more but the next one could use some more manlyness
like beer,guns firetrucks,and dope music lol yes

Speechless

This game is so awesome I'm at a loss of words.

Great Game

-Love the music
-Love the "Guitar Hero" based style
-Love the taunts in the game
This game is very good, I've read some of the other reviews talking about how the controlls arent in sync and stuff.... To that all I got to say is this........ GET A BETTER COMPUTER THEN YOU OBVIOUSLY GOT IT SET ON A HIGHER SETTING THEN YOUR COMPUTER CAN HANDLE!!!!. But besides that Keep up the good work and come out with another game like this with more songs :D

livening up a crappy little genre

this is one of the best rythm mathing thingy games ive played and the idea of a sadist riding a corpse and ripping sharks up is a good way to do it instead of them gay arrows you get on dancemats, rly gory and kl music but can be a little hard sometimes.
why is this guy punching sharks anyway?

Combo breaker

Ah that was very fun, and incredibly manly. A great success