Reviews for "Super Viking Shark Panch"

ROFL

I nearly pissed myself when I heard some the lose/win statements in the sound test. I never knew Final Fantasy sucked so bad.

Funny as Hell

I loved this game it had everything i like in a game.

Doin Thor Proud

That was friggin sweet. I didn't know one game could contain the amount of awesomeness that contained. I figured, wrongly so, that if you threw metal, vikings, sharks, and misspelled words all into one place, the universe would cease to exist because of some tear in the space-time continuum caused but the level of awesomeness compiled into one thing, similar to Mr. T and Chuck Norris walking into the same building.

But you proved me wrong. Bravo.

Win

This game is a total win.

PANCH!