Reviews for "Super Viking Shark Panch"

BUGGED!!!!!

Really cool idea, but it really needs some work to fix the BUGS!!!!! No matter what i did, the sharks would not get hit. Also, you really need a way to tell what lane the sharks are in

AttackingHobo responds:

You have to panch them when the get right in front of the viking by pressing "a" or "s" depending what side.

PANCH!

AWESOME!!!!! It was godly. Distracted me from my homework for at least 2 hours.

I beat it on hard.

AttackingHobo responds:

I hope you played with the Sound Board. It is one of the best parts of the game.

Once you panch you just cant stop!

10/10. and well earned. my favorite game ever. ITS SO FUNNY.

xaxa

best game ever nuf said

I liked it!

Ha, I always love reading your "Author Comments", they are excellent.
The game itself is also very good. I don't know what the guy below me is on about, the shark "panching" syncs pretty much perfectly with the beat for me. Maybe he lacks something called rhythm, (or brains) and doesn't understand that you punch the sharks in time with the beat, thus the synchronization is up to you, as the player.
I do however agree with him on that the game would be enhanced by adding sounds for hitting and missing, seeing how there can be a fair bit of confusion during the fast, shredding bits of the songs. Or as you so nicely put it, the "Fucking Rocking HARD, FAST, and KICKING ASS" bits.

Good work with his game, I very much enjoyed it.