Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Super Viking Shark Panch"

Punch faces

Makin movies makin songs n punchin faces round the world

Kicks ass.

It's like what would happen if you took maddox and made his life a movie.

...

I'm not typically quick to give out a ten star rating, but hey man, you deserve it.

This game is hilarious on so many different levels. Whether or not it qualifies actually as a Rhythm game...which I'm not totalllyyyyy sure it does (even though you choose a song and do a level based on what song it is...sometimes i don't think that the beat and sharks are very synchronized) this game was still awesome

Where did you get this idea...?

That the idea is so abstract, yet still fun, is what I think made this such a great game.

As to eddshomie and Squidface...What can you say about another person's opinion really? They are entitled to be complete airheads right?

If you come into this game expecting it to be something other than:
"SUPER VIKING SHARK PANCH CORPSE RIDE MEGA EXTREME 9000"

And, keep in mind, if you find that the game is about as exciting as Eddshomie and Squidface did, the author has addressed this problem in his comments (^^ SEE ABOVE). So, unless you are taking your "girly tears back to the kitchen" to make a sandwich, this will be the most " INTENSE AND MANLY GAME" you have ever played...well...it's just plain cool.

Decent game, but...

You sound about as vikingish as bill gates.

umm..what?

okay so you ride around on a flying whatever it is, and punch sharks..as a viking to heavy metal music..with mispelled names on purpose..right ...yeah not so good. Not so good that whenever you die early (like I did) that it told me I was something because I sucked at the game. Not very user friendly in my opinion.