Reviews for "X-Men: Phoenix Season"

Hilarious

As funny as all the other ones. You never seem to have a shortage of creating hilarious moments.

YAYYY!!!

(you may or may not remember me; I'm the guy on LJ who had the pissy Galactus "I care not for the opinions of lesser mortals regarding my hat" icon that you liked) Dude, I am so, so happy to see a new one of your cartoons. They really do get better and better. My only complaint is that Wolverine's voice gets a little drowned out by the music at first, but otherwise, this was utterly delightful and awesome. You're one of the top reasons I keep coming back to Newgrounds. Keep it up!

"GREAT GOOGILY MOOGILY"

haha.. all ihae to say is that it was f*@king great... i can't wait till the next one

Always funny

You love to take the micky out of the Xmen dont you. Its so good, i need new sides

Great Googly Moogly!

All of your works with comic book figures (Marvel and DC) feature great quaint comedy combined with hilarious parody of the characters and their plot lines. Your style is distinct and very fun! Keep up the wonderful work!