Reviews for "X-Men: Phoenix Season"

Awesome

That was hilarious! Great combination of FBF and tweening. I really enjoyed your style, and the flow at which the story just kept coming. 5++

Thats some good stuff here

great graphics and voices for the most part n not to mention it was funnier than hell. cant wait till u make another great job.

That was awesome!

Voted 5 for this one. Is there a follow up?

It's good...because I come from space.

It was funny and i enjoyed it very much. However, there was some issues to be taken care of.
1.After the first scene plays it goes back to the scene menu. but if you start after scene 2+ its fine.
2. when logan enters, Its hard to hear him. Perhaps somebody turned down his voice too low?

other than that it rocked. 5 for you. Hooray!

Wogoat responds:

Yeah, my bad, I put the scene select between the first two scenes in the timeline by accident. It should be fixed now.

cool